Why You Want an Energy Audit
You Want a More Comfortable Home
You Want Lower Bills and Higher Energy Efficiency
You Want Better Air Quality & a Healthier Home
You Want Access to Home Improvement Rebates, Incentives & Financing Including:
- Utility Company
- Federal / State / Local Programs
- Michigan Saves Home Energy Loan Program
What You Get With Your Audit
A 3-5 Hour In Home Assessment by Our Certified Auditors Including
- Thermal Imaging
- Blower Door Analysis
- Duct Pressure Testing
- AC, Furnace and Appliance Inspections
A Custom Plan to Make Your Home More Efficient, Healthier & Comfortable
- Instant Savings Measures, such as Changing Light Bulbs, Sealing Doors, Wrapping Water Heaters, etc.
We Identify & Prioritize Energy Saving, Money Saving & Healthy Home Improvements:
- Optimizing Insulation Levels
- High Efficiency Windows and Doors
- Air Sealing and Tightening
- Moisture/Radon Barriers and/or Mold Remediation
We Identify and Access Available Rebates, Incentives and Low Cost Financing Options for Any Eligible Improvements You Choose
We Get to Work!
Our affiliation with Ms. Green Construction means that we can provide you with the highest quality and best prices on energy saving improvements!
Don't Hesitate, Schedule Your Audit Today! Winter Special - Audits from Only $200.00!*
You Will Save Money & Be More Comfortable
Please fill out the form below including a desired day and time for your audit. We provide our certified energy audits Monday-Saturday and will generally require 3-5 hours access to your home due to our thoroughness.
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the date and time of your audit
Let's Start Saving!
*(normally priced $300-$500)